To optimise the length of burning time, we advise all our customers to read the following guidelines before lighting your candle.
- We strongly advise that you do not burn any candle for more than 4 hours at a time.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended.
- When lighting your candle for the first time, we advise all our customers to allow it to burn until the wax has melted to the edge of the glass. This will prevent "Tunnelling" and ensure the candle burns down evenly.
- Always trim your wick before each use. This will help to prolong the life of your scented candle and prevent unwanted smoke.
- Keep burning candles away from children and pets.
- Extinguish flame if it becomes to high. Allow to cool and trim wick.
- Keep wick trimmed at 6mm at all times to avoid carbon build up.
- Containers may become hot so handle with care.
Thank you for taking the time to read our guidelines. With the proper care, Our soy candles will give you a long lasting aroma.